.jpg)
We bought a few days at our Bishops' cabin at the scout auction. Turned out to be pretty nice! Check it out at www.priestlakevacations.com and click on the cabin called "Vista". The fireworks at Priest Lake Hills resort were great too! We can't wait till next years scout auction! Thanks Bishop!
2 comments:
Looks Amazing! Did you take pictures while you were there? You need to post if you did...Glad you had fun!
Hey Sis. Minarick...I mean Joleen. I guess I can call you that now right :)...I just found your blog from the Leavitt's and it is so cute! I love that picture of you and Bob! It was great to see your faces. It was fun catching up at Lauren's wedding! If you want to check out some of my crazy life you can scope out my blog. Tell your family I said "hi"!
Post a Comment