Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged
AbOUT mE aNd My LoVE.....

What is his name? Bob

How long have we been married? 25 years

How long did we date? 8 months

How old is he? 49

Who eats more? I bet I do, he’s the type that goes all day without eating then goes on a rampage. I NEVER forget to eat!

Who said "I love you" first? He did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? I do.

Who is smarter? I can spell A LOT better, but he has way more common sense.

Whose temper is worse? Mine.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who cooks dinner? I do.

Who drives when together? He does.

Who is more stubborn? That’s a toss up, but I bet it’s me.

Who is the first to admit when wrong? This is why I’m more stubborn, he would.

Who wears the pants in the family? Good question. It would appear that I do, but Bob can be passive aggressive. Explain to me why we live in the neighborhood that he grew up in if I wear the pants?

Who mows the lawn? He does with the kids help.

Who kissed who first? He did…it’s legendary. He stole it after he threw me a basketball, kissed me, grabbed the ball, then ran.

Who asked out who first? He did.

Who proposed? He did.

What is my favorite thing about him? There is not just one favorite thing after 25 years. He’s been a great dad to our children. He leaves me little notes all the time in unexpected places. He’s always positive. He’s willing to make things right. He’s more about people, than things. He’s been a blessing in my life.



I tag Taraka, Stacie, Kim, Louise, and Lauren. I'm not sure anyone ever sees my blog but just in case you do, your tagged!

No comments: