


I managed to gather a few pictures of the "Mr. University" contest at McCall's highschool (Thank you to those who sent them to me) McCall was an escort for Garrett Evenson, a contestant in the pageant. The boys are chosen by the teachers at the high school to compete in this contest, hosted by the cheerleaders as a fundraiser. The contestants then choose an escort for the evening. It's a lot of fun.
McCall is wearing Mishawn's dress from her senior prom, except it was black and pink. When Garrett said he was wearing a lime green vest, we had our seamstress add limegreen to the dress. She just temporarily added the lime over the pink. Thanks Deon!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness---she looks beautiful!!! :) How fun was that, I wish I could have seen it! :) Jolene- I don't have your e-mail to send you the link to those reception pictures I took last summer, so if you get this, e-mail me at: tarakarae@yahoo.com so I can have your e-mail and I will send you the link! :) I'm excited!
McCall is stunning! Oh my gosh she is all grown up. And for the first time I think she looks so much like Jolene. Tell McCall I love her! I also loved the cinnamon rolls...the flour on the face was the perfect accessory. I love you guys! We are so sad to miss Mark's wedding. I want lots of pictures. What email address should I send my blog invite to? I sent it to Bobby's work email, that's the only one I could find. Let me know if there is a better one.
Post a Comment