The picture is tiny but you get the idea. Thats my head in the middle with Lenore (aka Pocahontas) as our guide. Our YW High Adventure this year was awesome! We had groups go horseback riding, scuba diving, and rifle, shotgun & Archery. Then all 47 of us met for Rock climbing and repelling. We camped then the next day we went White water rafting. I did alot of firsts. I went with the rifle, shotgun & Archery group and shot all kinds of guns and never hit one target. I repelled down the small cliff not the big one. And I made it through the white water rafting! Can't wait till next year!!
2 comments:
I'm not wanting to wish away my time with my little ones, but that trip looked like so much fun! I can't wait till it's my turn for adventure!
Check you out!!!! Your amazing.. Im glad everything went well! xoxo
Post a Comment