
This is not our baby, but she's pretty darn cute. Carson is cheering her sister Stevie on. Stevie is one of McCall's best friends and running buddies.
Today is my first blog post. Emily taught me how to set up a blog and this is my first attempt and this was a picture in McCall's camera, so we used it. Hopefully, I will keep this blog up. My past track record of photos and family recordings is not good! I think McCall (my third child) might have about 10-20 pictures of herself growing up (there might be more hidden in a box somewhere). That is why she asked for a digital camera, so she could record her life and not be the forgotten middle child. To bad for our fourth child, Michael (he does have a birth certificate). Funny thing is, I bet he could care less!
1 comment:
Jolene...love your blog, cute! Hope you are having a good day!
Post a Comment