Today I spent about an hour cruising through blogs. I was trying to avoid doing what I actually was supposed to be doing. There are some blogs that are like chocolate (of which I'm eating right now), I'm just addicted to them. I have to accept that I now am a grandmother (a title that I proudly wear!). I have gray hair which reveals itself about every 6 weeks and an adorable grandson; I qualify.
What I notice in these blogs are how amazing you young mothers know this techno stuff! You truly are a "chosen generation". Chosen to blog, use digital camera's, computers, and whatever else chosen techie people do. What more can I say. My hats off to you!
2 comments:
Yeah, I wish I could figure most of that stuff out, but seem to have a barrier. With my own gray hairs surfacing, I must be just a few years shy of the chosen generation. I can't seem to post a video, add music, create a fancy header, or do the slide show thing. I'll just do what I know for now, it's good enough for me.
I'm embarrassed to say I've become a blog stocker also! I love to see what everyone is up to. Keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment