Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dad, you jinxed me!

During family prayer yesterday, Bob prayed that McCall would do well in her last race as she has worked so hard this season. After the prayer, McCall was pretty upset with her dad because she was running that day in districts to qualify for regionals. She said to her dad, "Thanks a lot dad! This is NOT my last race and if it is, it's all your fault!"
I'm happy to report that McCall did qualify for regionals and will be running on Nov.1st in Richland, Wa. Congratulations McCall!

1 comment:

The Pyper Fam said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for her! That is the best feeling! YOu must be so proud! :) I wish I could have been there, and I wish I could be there in Richland. I really do enjoy going to X-C races. (many people think I'm crazy because of this) :) I'm so proud of her! :)