:) im glad you like the blog. Hopefully it will help us keep in touch! Hows life in Spokane? Are you still covered in snow?! I like that you posted a blog about us getting engaged, and the fact that we have a blog. Your such a nice mother in law.. im lucky! O and by the way... that picture you have of me and mark on here.. wow.. I look homely! YUCK! haha. ;) hope you all are doing well. Tell everyone hi from me. xoxoxo
1 comment:
:) im glad you like the blog. Hopefully it will help us keep in touch! Hows life in Spokane? Are you still covered in snow?! I like that you posted a blog about us getting engaged, and the fact that we have a blog. Your such a nice mother in law.. im lucky! O and by the way... that picture you have of me and mark on here.. wow.. I look homely! YUCK! haha. ;) hope you all are doing well. Tell everyone hi from me. xoxoxo
Post a Comment