We spent a few days in Miami, Florida this past week. Although it was mostly a business trip, we got to spend some time with our grandson Brock. Everyone had to work most of the time , but I didn't!! So Brock and I hung out. We went for walks and saw ducks, dogs and birds, we ate(and took pictures), we talked, we sang, we danced, we shopped, and we laughed. I am not in one picture (surprise, surprise). But here's a few I took. And check out the Brock dancing video. Gotta love that boy!
1 comment:
Hey Fam! Ok, I feel really stupid, I had no idea you had a blog. I just realized it after you left your last comment on my blog. I am so excited to read you posts.
Congrats on Mark and Jaymie. I just found out that they were getting married like 3 days ago. No one tells me anything :). She seems really great and I can't wait to meet her. I am so sad I will miss the wedding, I'd love to be there.
Just wanted to say hi, and I miss you so much! Love you! Kim
Post a Comment